Club Rec Before & After School
Club Rec is Lombard Park District’s before and after school program designed to provide a safe, recreational experience for your children. Children in grades K-5 will enjoy fun, active and supervised activities before and/or after school. This includes time for homework, physical activity, snack and arts and crafts. Club Rec is hosted at the following District 44 Schools: Hammerschmidt, Madison, Manor Hill, Park View and Pleasant Lane.
Club Rec Registration
Club Rec registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open. Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will be open on 06/01 for current participants and 06/20 for new participants.
A $25 deposit is due at the time of registration.
Club Rec AM Care:
Manor Hill: 502152-03
Park View: 502152-04
Pleasant Lane: 502152-05
Club Rec PM Care:
Manor Hill: 502153-03
Park View: 502153-04
Pleasant Lane: 502153-05
AM Care Drop-off: 7:00 – 8:15 am
PM Care Pick-up: After school until 6:00 pm
Full-Time: Five days a week, with AM only, PM only, or AM & PM options.
Part-Time: Select two, three or four days each week to attend. Days must stay consistent.
Club Rec Fees
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Fees are weekly, auto billing takes place every Monday.
- Weekly payments will begin 08/07 for the 2023-2024 school year and are billed for the week ahead – no bills will be charged the week prior to Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break.
- 10% discount for each additional child.
- Fee does not include days when school is not in session (holidays, institute days, etc.).
- Club Rec participants receive special discount pricing for our School Day Off program and camps.