Club Rec Before & After School
JOIN CLUB REC FOR THE 2019 – 2020 SCHOOL YEAR!
Club Rec is Lombard Park District’s before and after school program designed to provide a safe recreational experience for your children. Children in grades K-5 will enjoy fun, active and supervised activities before and/or after school. This includes time for homework, physical activity, snack, and arts and crafts. Club Rec is hosted at the following District 44 Schools: Hammerschmidt, Madison, Manor Hill, Park View, and Pleasant Lane.
HOW TO REGISTER
All students in Hammerschmidt, Madison, Manor Hill, Parkview, and Pleasant Lane are eligible for enrollment. Registration is in person at Sunset Knoll Recreation Center. Online phone and fax registration are not available at this time. A completed registration form and a $25 per child deposit is required at the time of registration. Registration for part-time enrollment must maintain consistent days. Priority registration for current participants with proof of enrollment is from 04/01 – 04/21. Open registration begins 04/22.
AM care drop off: Between 7:00 – 8:15am.
PM care pick-up: After school until 6:00pm
Full Time: Five days a week, with AM only, PM only, or AM & PM options.
Part Time: Select three days each week to attend. Days must stay consistent.
OCCASIONAL: Purchase a 10 day punch card for morning or afternoon care. 48 hours notice of attendance is required.
CLUB REC FEES
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Fees can either be paid in full, monthly, or weekly.
- 9 Monthly payments will begin 08/10–04/10
- 36 Weekly payments will begin 08/07–05/06 and are billed for the week ahead- no bills will be charged the week prior to Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- 10% discount for each additional child.
- 5 day weekly fee includes half days and early dismissal days. It does not include days when school is not in session (holidays, institute days, etc.)
- Club Rec participants receive special discount pricing for our School Day Off program and camps.