Club Rec Before & After School
Club Rec is Lombard Park District’s before and after school program designed to provide a safe, recreational experience for your children. Children in grades K-5 will enjoy fun, active and supervised activities before and/or after school. This includes time for homework, physical activity, snack and arts and crafts. Club Rec is hosted at the following District 44 Schools: Hammerschmidt, Madison, Manor Hill, Park View and Pleasant Lane. Click the links below to learn more about our new program offering, School of Rec!
Club Rec Registration
Club Rec registration for the 2021 – 2022 school year is NOW OPEN.
A $25 deposit is due at the time of registration. Billing set-up information will then be sent to registered participants to finalize their registration.
Club Rec Morning Care:
Manor Hill: 502152-03
Park View: 502152-04
Pleasant Lane: 502152-05
Club Rec Afternoon Care:
Manor Hill: 502153-03
Park View: 502153-04
Pleasant Lane: 502153-05
AM Care Drop-off: 7:00 – 8:30 am.
PM Care Pick-up: After school until 6:00 pm
Full-Time: Five days a week, with AM only, PM only, or AM & PM options.
Part-Time: Select two, three or four days each week to attend. Days must stay consistent.
Club Rec Fees
- A $25 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration.
- Fees can either be paid in full, monthly or weekly.
- 9 monthly payments will begin 08/10.
- 36 weekly payments will begin 08/09 and are billed for the week ahead – no bills will be charged the week prior to Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break and Spring Break.
- 10% discount for each additional child.
- Fee includes half days and early dismissal days. It does not include days when school is not in session (holidays, institute days, etc.).
- Club Rec participants receive special discount pricing for our School Day Off program and camps.