Fun in the sun
- On both sunny and cloudy days use a sunscreen with an SPF 15 or greater that protects against UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburn.
- Make sure to reapply sunscreen every two hours, and after swimming in Paradise Bay Water Park or sweating at camp.
- Kids should always have water or sports drink available and take a break to drink every 20 minutes while active in the heat.
- Make sure to have someone with you whether you’re in Dolphin Cove’s 8-lane lap pool or Hurricane Cove’s leisure pool. Never swim alone. Even good swimmers need buddies!
- Never leave children alone in or near water, even for a moment; close supervision by a responsible adult is the best way to prevent drowning in children.
- It is best to wait a half an hour after you grab a snack at Paradise Bay’s full-service concession stand before getting in the water.